Thursday, January 05, 2012

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello all. I am Matt and I want to welcome you to my blog. As the title suggests, this blog is meant to be a dialogue between me, the humble blogger, and you, the beautiful, brilliant, opinionated world. Twitter is too limited for what I want to accomplish, given it's word limit. And Facebook, oh Facebook, is not what I want.

And what do I want? Not a site to make myself a brand or post pictures of my latest drunken sexcapade or family party. I also don't want to poke people on a wall, update my ever-changing relationship status or know when my friends have deposited a # 2 on the loo.

All I want, my friends, is a never-ending conversation. I will share my thoughts. You will comment. I will comment on your comment, etc. Most posts will be about wrestling, politics, sports, music and those little, brilliant philosophically deep notions that seem profound at the time but often feel like mental wankery the next day.

So, if this sounds interesting to you, please join the conversation. If it doesn't, move along. Ok, enough chit chat. The meaningful discussion begins...
...
...
...
...
NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment