Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Music Break

EDIT: The concert was unbelievable last night! The Murphys played material from all of their albums and were on fire. The crowd was freakin' mental, too!My only complaint was that the sound was jacked up way too high. Cudos to local bands Class Assassins and Creepshow for tearing it up and getting the crowd warmed up. Their showmanship and musical abilities were on full display for sure.


The Dropkick Murphys are in Toronto tonight, so I figured I would post some of their videos to get pumped up for the show. The band's lyrics are potent and meaningful and their music is just tons of fun to listen to. Here are some of their best works:


I'm Shipping up to Boston


Going out in Style


The Dirty Glass


THe Spicy MgHaggis Jig


Sunshine HIghway


10 Years of Service

2 comments:

  1. I rather like these DropKick Murphys. Thanks for the intro. Am a fan of the Celtic sound. Will look up in further detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. You have brilliant taste in music. No music more fun than Celtic I says.

      Delete