Friday, February 03, 2012

On the Equality Petition

If you want to know what I stand for and what I want to see happen, then check out the link below. Tax fairness and wage equality would go a long way to fixing what I perceive as some of the biggest social ills in the world today.

If you agree with me, then sign the petition below and help continue the fight for economic and humanitarian reform. If not, I would like to know what you would rather see as ways to fix economies that are clearly broken, where the middle class is disappearing and the number of unemployed and people living below the poverty line is growing. And I'm being sincere about that. I would like to have a dialogue with people about how we can make the world a better place.

http://www.straightgoods.ca/2012/ViewArticle.cfm?Ref=103

No comments:

Post a Comment